Crowder Law Center represents individuals and corporations that have accumulated an unmanageable amount of debt. Our experienced bankruptcy attorney can help you by discussing your financial situation and explain what options you have. Considering financial recovery options requires an attorney who is qualified in bankruptcy and debt relief matters to guide you through the process. Whether you’re looking into filing for bankruptcy or finding an alternate approach which suits your individual situation, contact the Crowder Law Center and speak to an experienced bankruptcy and debt settlement attorney in Los Angeles, California.
California Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Debt Settlement and Divorce Attorneys Serving Alhambra
Bankruptcy – Crowder Law Center handles all matters related to Bankruptcy and Divorce Law including:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – The two most common types of bankruptcy are Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. A Chapter 7, also called a "liquidation," will "discharge" (effectively eliminate) most of your debts without having to repay anything.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy – A Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is typically a business reorganization. It can be filed by a corporation, partnership, or individual in business. It can also be filed by an individual who does not own or operate a business.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Under a Chapter 13, you pay as much as you can afford to pay for a period of 3 to 5 years, after which time your remaining debt is discharged (eliminated)
- Debt Settlement – "Debt Settlement" could be defined as the negotiation of an unsecured debt whereby the creditor agrees to take an amount less than claimed.
- Divorce – Divorces can be either contested or uncontested. An uncontested divorce is much quicker and much less expensive. A law firm can normally do an uncontested divorce for a flat rate. It if it contested, the legal fees can run very high.
Directions to Los Angeles Bankruptcy and Divorce Attorneys from Alhambra, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from: Alhambra, CA 90071
Total Est. Time: 15 mins Total Est. Distance: 10.8 mi
- Head southeast on N Garfield Ave toward E Main St
- Turn right to merge onto I-10 W toward Los Angeles
- Keep left to continue on San Bernardino Fwy, follow signs for U.S. 101/Los Angeles
- Merge onto US-101 N
- Take exit 3 for I-110 S/Harbor Fwy toward San Pedro
- Merge onto CA-110 S/Harbor Fwy
- Take the Interstate 110 S exit toward 6th St/Wilshire Blvd/4th St/3rd St
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for CA-110 S/Harbor Fwy
- Take exit 23B to merge onto W 4th St toward Downtown
- Take the exit toward Hope St
- Turn left onto S Hope St
- Take the 1st left toward S Figueroa St
- Turn right onto S Figueroa St Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
350 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 190
Los Angeles, CA 90071