The Crowder Law Center, located in Los Angeles, California, represents individuals and businesses with too much debt. We let them know their legal rights and options, and help them select the method that is best for them. This law firm is a "debt relief agency" as defined by federal law. In addition to helping people avoid bankruptcy, our services also include helping people and businesses obtain relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code. What sets us apart from other firms is that we offer both bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy solutions for those with too much debt. We help you choose the alternative that is best for you.
California Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Debt Settlement and Divorce Attorneys Serving Long Beach
Bankruptcy– Crowder Law Center handles all matters related to Bankruptcy and Divorce Law including:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – The two most common types of bankruptcy are Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. A Chapter 7, also called a "liquidation," will "discharge" (effectively eliminate) most of your debts without having to repay anything.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy – A Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is typically a business reorganization. It can be filed by a corporation, partnership, or individual in business. It can also be filed by an individual who does not own or operate a business.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Under a Chapter 13, you pay as much as you can afford to pay for a period of 3 to 5 years, after which time your remaining debt is discharged (eliminated)
- Debt Settlement – "Debt Settlement" could be defined as the negotiation of an unsecured debt whereby the creditor agrees to take an amount less than claimed.
- Divorce – Divorces can be either contested or uncontested. An uncontested divorce is much quicker and much less expensive. A law firm can normally do an uncontested divorce for a flat rate. It if it contested, the legal fees can run very high.
Directions to Los Angeles Bankruptcy and Divorce Attorneys from Long Beach, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from: Long Beach, CA 90071
Total Est. Time: 29 mins Total Est. Distance: 24.8 mi
- Head north on Chestnut Ave toward W Broadway
- Turn left onto W 3rd St
- Take the Interstate 710 N ramp
- Merge onto W Shoreline Dr
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Pasadena/Interstate 710 N and merge onto I-710 N
- Take exit 4 for Interstate 405 S/Interstate 405 N toward San Diego/Santa Monica
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-405 N and merge onto I-405 N
- Take exit 37 for I-110 S/Harbor Fwy/I-110 N toward San Pedro/Los Angeles
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward I-110 N/Harbor Fwy
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-110/Los Angeles/San Pedro and merge onto I-110 N/Harbor Fwy
- Continue onto CA-110 N
- Take the 6th St/9th St exit toward Downtown/Convention Center/Figueroa St
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for 3rd Street/4th Street
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for 4th St and merge onto W 4th St
- Take the exit toward Hope St
- Turn left onto S Hope St
- Take the 1st left toward S Figueroa St
- Turn right onto S Figueroa St Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
350 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 190
Los Angeles, CA 90071